WHICH CHARACTER SHOULD I IMPERSONATE FOR A FUTURE BLOG?

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 1

Hi. I'm Snerd. It's a pen name, I guess. It's mostly just so I can spew my stupid ideas without embarrassing my real name too much. You're welcome, Dad.

I'm currently a college student. I'm majoring in English and Political Science, so I can hold a conversation about many things. I might not be right about things, but I can at least seem that way. I'm a writer and a comedian, so I will try to make this funny when I can.

I suppose I should ask a question to illicit some comments. Does anyone here know anything about Gideon International? You know. The company that puts Bibles in hotel rooms.

I'm currently writing a story that requires some information. The more that can be revealed, the better.

Anything other than the Bill Hicks theory would be appreciated.

Almost forgot! The Twitter link! Follow me: http://twitter.com/#!/SnerdWilliams

21 comments:

  1. Interesting blog. I can tell I'm going to like it.

    Following. :D

    http://tameric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog seems to be all over the place man, perhaps picking a topic or two to stick to?

    Just a thought, I will be following to see what else you can come up with !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, I've never even thought about pursuing something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo Snerd. "The company that puts bibles into hotel rooms" made me laugh. I will follow your blog, looks nice to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know anything about them, how do they make money though?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is relevant to my interests... following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, tell us your real name! I've started following you and will check back now and then. Thanks, Giulzz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. quite interesting. lol gideons

    ReplyDelete
  9. are you going into politics or writing or?

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice to see a comedian/writer blog. looking forward to more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds cool snerd, will check back for more. new follower

    http://underratedfilms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bibles in hotel rooms are interesting things really. Have you ever come across any other religious texts? I've only come across one buddhist text other than a christian bible myself.

    ReplyDelete