WHICH CHARACTER SHOULD I IMPERSONATE FOR A FUTURE BLOG?

Sunday, February 13, 2011

TALK TO ME!

Before we get into today's daily dose, let me say a big "THANK YOU" to everyone that's started following this blog. I've done some networking via twitter, YouTube, facebook, and a few other places. It's great to know that if you reach out to people, they can be quite receptive. Thanks, kids.

What're You Laughin' At?

I can do several different things that are funny. I can do political humor, but that's dated and it can suck and drive people away. Example: Bill Maher is funny in the moment. No one wants to hear a George W. Bush joke during the Obama administration.


 I can do a few impressions like Meat Wad from ATHF, Hank Hill, Box from Logan's Run, The American Dream Dusty Rhodes, and a few other obscure characters which are mainly just used for their voice and to put them in stupid situations.

Whatever I do, I want to be myself... even if it's pretending to be someone else, I guess. I ask because I'm trying to assemble my stand up act and I don't want it to be "Women have killed my soul, my dick is funny, your taste in music sucks." I guess I need to vary my topics.

If you want to hear any impressions (I do some great Muppets), let me know. Leave a comment and I'll make a poll with the top results. The winner of the poll will be made into a YouTube video.

17 comments:

  1. post yourself doing hank hill!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Quasar, Kermit the frog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do an English accent, I'm yet to see an American pull one off well as they either try to do the Queen or cockney (apologies if you aren't american)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can do you an Arnold Schwarzenegger impression? Would love to see that. Maybe some old school Jerry Lewis too? "CRAZY LADY!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your impressions! Keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kermit!!! Do Kermit!
    Followed by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is always very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Entertaining as always i would probably want to hear Kermit.. I myself can do a mean Micky mouse impression myself

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete