WHICH CHARACTER SHOULD I IMPERSONATE FOR A FUTURE BLOG?

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Donald Trump? What's wrong with this country?!

Back

I know it's been a while, kids. I've been busy with school lately. Since I'm on spring break, I hope to catch up on my blog. Expect the impression video soon in addition to some other little surprises.

Donald? Really?

Donald Trump is considering a bid for president.  

In an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll, Donald Trump was considered to be the best Republican candidate.

In a Newsweek poll, if the election were held to day, it would be neck and neck between Obama and Trump.

I had to make a video about this.What is wrong with this country? Did people from ebaum's (wink wink) mess with the poll?

2 comments:

  1. -.- Dutch politics is messed up aswell currently... it will go away...
    God or a TV star?
    Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, you're right on all counts.

    ReplyDelete