WHICH CHARACTER SHOULD I IMPERSONATE FOR A FUTURE BLOG?

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect

I go to a stand up comedy workshop. They said the best way to become a better comedian is to record my act.

I recorded this last week in the basement of my dorm. My friend Arthur was my test audience. I wanted at least one person there for whatever reactions I could get. He's heard all my stuff before. Just want to say thanks, buddy.

Sorry about the sound quality. My wireless microphone messed up at the last second. You may want to turn your volume up.

Let me know what you think.

11 comments:

  1. haha "fart on my gerbils". pretty good dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny stuff, keep up good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a "movie", but it's more of a documentary. It's about jerry seinfeld and how he prepares and execuets his routines.
    Honestly I forgot the name of the movie, but it's really really good and you get to see a whole new aspect of the comedy business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good! Keep it up! Definitely followed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. died at "fart on my gerblis" xD
    its really entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like fat girls, dont diss haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha Well, you made me laugh at least XD

    ReplyDelete